Accounting & Finance Manager Vacancy 2013 in South Jakarta
A private company which experience in oil services industry, located in South Jakarta requires a highly motivated and talented people to fill in the vacant position:
Accounting & Finance Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director and other managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each supervisor to establish goals and objectives for each year, to monitor and to advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Educational Background – minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting or Finance
- Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.