Barry Callebaut Vacancy as Finance Manager in Makassar
Barry Callebaut is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products and represents about 6,000 employees in 27 countries with around 40 production facilities and sales of about CHF 4.6 billion in fiscal year 2010/11.
We offer you challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be remunerated accordingly with attractive benefits.
To further strengthen our team in Indonesia, we are looking for:
Lowongan Kerja di Makassar – INDONESIA
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about finance operations, hands-on, used to think outside the box and as a focus on financial efficiency, with a track record in multi-national environment.
Your key roles and responsibilities include :
- Annual, Quarterly, Monthly Financial Report Package including Budget, Tax, and others financial report to Local & Regional;
- Manage the Cash Flow including the Bank Reconciliations & Statement, etc;
- Pro-active monitoring of the company assets and inventory;
- Support the Operations Team for all of financial issues, including control the expenses, and maximize the efficiency;
- Providing the business with meaningful support from a financial perspective;
- Prepare the International BC Standard for all kind of Financial System, including Indonesia PSAK Standard ;
- Drive efficiencies by continuously challenging current thinking and providing recommendations on how to optimize financial processes, including prepare the Financial Policy & Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Finance;
Required Skills and Experience
- Male/Female, Maximum 40 years old.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to deliver;
- A passion for detail as well as analysis of data from high-level view with a natural ability to look at the “total picture”;
- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience in finance/accounting in multinational organization looking to make a move into a more autonomous and responsible role;
- A track record of developing management information to support decision-making you will be an effective communicator with senior stakeholders throughout the business;
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting, and qualified as ACCA, CPA, ACT and similar local standard (PSAK);
- Experience in SAP, IFRS, Tax Compliance, Audit, and ABC (Activity Based Cost) System tools are an advantage.
- Willing to relocate & work in Makassar.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail or write-in a detailed
CV/Resume stating qualification, work experience, current and expected
salary addressed to:-