Business Development Coordinator Job Jakarta
Established in 1972, Emeco provides safe, reliable and maintained equipment solutions to the global mining industry. Operating out of Australia, Indonesia, Canada and Chile, Emeco’s experienced teams provide the highest levels of customer service and maintenance capabilities to safely deliver best-in-class equipment to the go line for mining companies.
Emeco is not aligned with a single original equipment manufacturer (OEM), instead it operates a global fleet of OEM machines to deliver the most suitable equipment rental solutions for customers.
We need employees who have high skills and expertise in heavy equipment to support the development of our business;
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Ensure the achievement of revenue growth of Company’s rental business through the identification and development of new client opportunities as directed by the Project Manager and the Business Development Manager. Develop, sustain and foster productive commercial relationship with existing customers and proactively expand customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform relationship management and business development to maintain existing customers and develop new customers and supply equipment in accordance with Emeco financial returns, commercial terms and equipment selection policy.
• Thoroughly understand customer requirements to prepare proposals that provide an effective Emeco solution. Lead all aspects of the sales processes, from preparation, presentation delivery and on-going follow-up.
• Increase Emeco’s exposure to Resource companies and mining contractors.
• Ensure effective communication between relevant management groups to support and promote the quality and reliability of Emeco assets.
• Identify sales plans and targets, and work closely with the Project Manager and the Business Development Manager to gain complete understanding of forecasting and budgeting requirements, and the on-going relationship between Emeco and the client.
• Contribute to strategic plans, budget and reports to the Project Manager and the Business Development Manager.
• Maximise the EBIT and ROFE in the Rental business.
• Regularly visit client sites as planned to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Willing to travel to project site.
- Able to work under pressure and always seek best solution to solve problem
This is your opportunity to join a growing and dynamic global organisation. A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidates’ skills and experience will be offered. To apply for this role please submit a cover letter and resume by the address below or email:Lowongan Pekerjaan Tahun 2014 : Business Development Coordinator Job Jakarta.