Document Control for Project
PT. YAMA Engineering, a rapid growth Indonesian Engineering and Construction company in the Oil and Gas Services, currently looking for Document Control for Project with some requirements as follows:
1) Have graduated from Public Administration degree or Engineering equivalent degree
2) Minimum 2 years experiences as a Document Control Project Officer in oil and gas industry or EPCI.
3) Good knowledge in ISO 9001
4) Good command in English both written and spoken
5) Hard Working, self-motivated, able to work independent or in a group, loyal, honest, problem solver, cost conscious, strong nationalism.
6) Willing to work all around Indonesia.
Application letter (include proposed position), enclosed with complete CV, photo, and related certificates shall be sent before July, 16th, 2013 to Please Login or Register to apply this job online.