The Martabe Gold Mine Electrical Engineer Position
The Martabe Gold Mine Electrical Engineer Position 2014
The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing training team and to ensure the achievement of the company staff development objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for two training and development professionals from the corporate or vocational training sector to fill the roles: Electrical Engineer (PRO 1282)
This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to Senior Electrical Engineer.
This position would be responsible to provide ’hands-on’ support for the Senior Electrical Engineer, to ensure that the Electrical Engineering services provided are carried out in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plant and associated infrastructure’s electrical & instrumentation plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor of Engineering Electrical / Physics.
2. Minimum 3 years relevant mineral processing plant experience with focus on Electrical. Instrumentation and Process Control Equipment, Equipment Maintenance, problem solving and inspection process.
3. Experience with Configuration and Programming, PLC, SCADA or DCS Process Control System. Schneider Equipment Beneficial.
4. Possess a valid recognised Drivers licence.
5. Must have a reasonable understanding of the English language and be able to communicate both written and spoken.
6. Able to interpret engineering or electrical drawings and communicate to others.
7. experience with CAD would be an advantage.
8. Has ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
9. Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry and the ability to write JSEA’s for their tasks incorporating risk management.
10. Good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards like ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM.
11. Ability to follow ’Safe Working Procedures’ and assist in development.
12. Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
13. Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
14. Has an aptitude of passing on knowledge & information to semi skilled personnel.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than January, 12 2014 to:
Please put the position title & code on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production.
The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually.Lowongan Pekerjaan Tahun 2014 : The Martabe Gold Mine Electrical Engineer Position.