Export – Import Staff Position
We are a leading chemical distribution company, with dynamic culture which has operated more than 15 years in Indonesia.
We embrace a consistent approach that are focused on value added service and meeting our valuable customers’ expectations.
In response to our rapid business growth, we seeks for national professionals who needs a challenge to be part of our innovative team for the positions of ;
Export – Import Staff
- Manage documentation and produce related reports
- Handle export import processesand documents
- Make sure of custome clearance is done as soon as possible
- Persevering and a good negotiator with power of analysis
- Determine the development of Regulations about export & import
- Adhere to all ISO Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Female,max 35 years
- Min. S1 in any field
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Experience in handling Import-Export processes (include process Bea-Cukai, POM)
- Have Course Certificate Exim
- Posses International trade knowledge
- Pro-active and flexible approach to problem solving and job responsibilities
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Can Speak Mandarin is preferable
- Good administrative, Good communication and Negotiation skill
- Able to speak in English both oral and written, Computer literate (MS. Office)
- Will be placed in West Jakarta.
If you are interested in the challenge and opportunity above, please send your application and Curriculum Vitae with a recent photograph salary expectation to ;
Please Login or Register to apply this job online.