Head of Human Resources Unit Jobs 2012 IOM
Lowongan Kerja Head of HR 2012
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Indonesia is looking for Head of Human Resources Unit, according to the terms of reference below. Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with the cover letter in ENGLISH and complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at http://www.iom.or.id/loadpdf.jsp?lang=eng&pgs=pcmain&file=phform.xls and submit to Please Login or Register to apply this job online. not later than 31 January 2012 indicating the reference code below as subject. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date and minimum three referees in the application form. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference No : SVN/ID10/2012/001
Position Title : Head of Human Resources Unit
Classification : General Service Staff, G7 (monthly NET salary is IDR 20,873,750)
Duty Station : Jakarta , Indonesia
Type & Duration of contract : SAIC, 6 month with possibility for extension (subject to the medical clearance)
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and direct supervision of the Senior Resource Management Officer and in coordination with relevant Human Resources Management (HRM) units at Headquarters (HQ), Manila and Panama , the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for coordinating the Human Resource functions of the Mission and its sub-offices.
Core functions/ responsibilities:
1. Review and monitor the human resources for the mission and in light of project activities in the region.
2. Provide support to Mission management in fulfilling the appropriate staff vacancy needs. Advise the Project Managers on staffing and other personnel issues.
3. Ensure that IOM HR mission policies and procedures are appropriate and in line with the mission activities and in compliance with HR internal management policies.
4. Propose appropriate and effective administrative instructions to the management considering mission’s need.
5. Coordinate with HQs and the Finance Section on the delivery of benefits/entitlements to international staff in the field.
6. Supervise the preparation of monthly payroll for national staff and ensure accuracy. Assume the responsibility of payroll Posting and work in close coordination with the other members in order to validate and verify the payroll simulation before the monthly pay run and posting of national staff payroll in SAP system for HR.
7. Supervise maintenance of personnel files and attendance records of all international and national staff of the Mission and ensure variability.
8. Review and assess mission’s staff training and development needs and suggest possible improvement areas in collaboration with HRM/Staff Development and Learning (SDL).
9. Facilitate the maintenance and upkeep of mission HR/ Training database.
10. Ensure timely and regular implementation of the Mission ‘s Staff Evaluation System (SES).
11. Attend external meetings as and when required and brief management accordingly.
12. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
a) takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) displays mastery of subject matter; g) contributes to a collegial team environment; h) incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) effectively applies knowledge of relevant human resources theories and practices and recognizes their application within existing IOM processes; b) delivers human resources solutions customized to the needs of IOM; c) adapts best human resources practices to the requirements of IOM to facilitate the achievement of strategic objectives.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
a) Indonesian National with completed advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields; b) three years of experience (or five years experience for candidates with 1st level university degree) Administration and Human Resources Management; c) familiarity with UN / NGO common system or similar systems, knowledge of staff rules and regulations, staff entitlements and benefits, recruitment and selection practices and training programmes;
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
For more detail info about us, please visit www.iom.or.id