IT Project Manager (PM) Vacancy 2013
We need the most brilliant IT people in Indonesia to create solutions for our outstanding customers. Will you dare to accept our challenge? Show us how talented you are!
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
- Work Experience at least 3 years
- S1 is a must from any major, IT preferably.
Excellent Interpersonal Skill
- Good communication and negotiation skill both in Indonesia and English
- Very high attention to detail.
- Having experience in heavy interaction with customer
- Good leadership quality and negotiation skill
- Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good understanding / knowledge of business practice: manufacturing, banking, or accounting, understanding in energy sector is a plus
- Experienced as project manager.
- Mastered full cycle of IT projects from user requirement, development, testing, deployment, testing, and maintenance
- Proficient in task management between project team and client’s team
- Mastered in SDLC concept especially in IT projects
- Well organised and having a good documentation practices
- Professional Project Management certification is an advantage
- Mastered risk management and mitigation
- Interview skill and management skill.
- Only apply if you meet above requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Directly attach CV in doc or pdf format. Zip
file is unacceptable.
- Max attachment size: 200KB.