Junior Electrical Engineer Job @ Wood Group Kenny
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor employing approximately 2300 staff at 24 offices and 17 countries worldwide. Due to increasing project opportunities across our offices in Asia Wood Group Kenny is currently looking for talented personnel listed below. (www.jpkenny.com)
We are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Junior ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Qualifications, Experience and Capabilities
- Development of electrical drawings in an organized and timely manner
- Designs and installation to all relevant electrical and safety requirements
- Evaluates alternative present and review design solutions to meet requirements in performance, cost and schedule.
- Participates as team member in product development projects while meeting schedule, cost and product performance goals.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of electrical experiences
- Strong capabilities in programs such as AutoCAD and ETAP
- Must be familiar with electronic design
- Ability to create and maintain structural integrity and safety documentation
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Self-motivation and independent function is a necessary part of the job. Being able to interpret requirements into planned direction and execution is necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 – Junior Electrical Engineer Job @ Wood Group Kenny