Project Service Manager @ Wood Group Kenny
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor employing approximately 2300 staff at 24 offices and 17
countries worldwide. Due to increasing project opportunities across our offices in Asia Wood Group Kenny is currently looking for talented personnel listed below.
Project Service Manager
- Has experience as senior planner (not scheduler) for an offshore pipeline project
- Has experience as senior planner (not scheduler) for an onshore pipeline project
- Had worked with offshore pipeline contractor (mcD, Swiber, Leighton, Punjloyd) or their subcontractor
- 8 years (minimum) total experience
- Has good Understanding about Project Delivery stages (FEED, Pre-FEED, Detail Design) criteria
- Good Skill on Primavera 6 software
- Additional points (not mandatory):
o Has experience as Lead position, and work with Document Controller & Cost Estimating
o Has basic Understanding about Cost Estimating development process and Risk analysis.