Saipem Senior Safety Engineer Vacancy 2013
Our company leading in Engineering, Procurement, Project Management and Construction services for the Oil & Gas industry, is now seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Senior Safety Engineer
* Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Major from reputable University (GPA minimum 3.00)
* Minimum 3-5 years in similar position or similar field.
* Having working skills in :
- Process or Technical Safety background (I.e. Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer)
- Management of Safety Review activities (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, SIL) and OH&S
- Fully conversant and Ability to read PDF, P&IDs, technical drawings, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the project: internal/external
- Strong leadership and excellent English language skills
- Software skills : Microsoft Office, HAZOP/SIL Software, etc
*Job Description :
- Ensuring design, engineering and construction activities are conducted in accordance
with Client HSE requirements, Saipem HSE requirements, legislation, etc.
- Ensuring project HSE plans, safety reviews (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL) are develop
- Guide the Project team within the Risk Management process
- Identify potential emergency scenarios and develop emergency preparedness plans
- Assist during HSE Audits/Reviews toward project scope of works
- Identify Project specific environmental aspects/impacts and related mitigation actions.
General Qualification :
* Fluent both verbal and writing in English
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a team
* Good analytical skills
* Pleasant personality, highly motivated and fast learner
* Computer literate, able to operate MS. Office is a must.