The Genting Group Jobs in Banten
The Genting Group is widely recognized around the Globe as one of Asia ’s premier, financially sound and well managed group of diversified businesses. PT. Lestari Banten Energi, an Independent Power Producer and a subsidiary of Genting Group, is developing a 1 x 660MW PLTU Banten power plant in Banten Province , Indonesia.
In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia , we seek to hire qualified candidates to fill the following positions to be based in Kelurahan Salira, Banten Province , with responsibilities and requirements as follows:
Lead Civil & Structural Engineer
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Ensure transportation or hydraulic systems and building structures, meet construction and government standards.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Monitor the construction activities of the contractors.
- Reports to Project Engineering Manager of all kinds of issues arouse from the construction activities at site.
- Civil Engineering degree from a recognized Indonesian or foreign university
- At least has eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in civil and structural in the relevant industry
- Coordinate and supervise site mechanical activities such as installation of steam turbine and generator, boiler, BOP and Ash & Coal handling equipment.
- Divide the work within sub-group teams and allocate required resources such as manpower, equipment and tools upon the work schedule, site condition and progress of the works
- Ensure the contractors’ work under specified quality level
- Review and ensure the specifications of equipment supplied are according to the design specifications set.
- Responsible to review contractors’ work procedures and method statements
- Ensure the availability of required material in connection with warehouse to ensure work continuality
- Responsible to make sure all the needed drawings and manual or any other required technical information is available with the installation team
- Communicate with Vendor representative at site to get necessary guidelines and hints.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from a recognized Indonesian or foreign university
- At least has five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in mechanical in the relevant industry
The candidates must be willing to be based at site, in Kelurahan Salira, Cilegon, Banten Province.
Please send your CV to : Please Login or Register to apply this job online. only shortlisted candidates will be further process.